Answer: Monday thru Friday (Online Only) 8:00 am Open 4:30 pm Close**Leave Chat message or email if you have a question after Store Hours.
Answer: Monday through Friday 8:00 am 4:30 pm**Leave Chat message or email if you have a question after Store Hours.
Answer: Return Policy
Returns and Exchanges (This DOES NOT Apply to Norland Interferometry; VIAVI Inspection and Nanometer Polishing Equipment) See Manufacturer’s Warranty & Returns Policy when applicable.
Only unopened product shall be eligible for a refund, unless defective. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, and it is unopened you may return your product within the first 15 days of purchase. Unopened product and marketing materials returned within 15 days after the purchaser shall be charged a 25% restocking fee. A refund will be issued, less shipping and handling costs. The product must be in resalable and restock condition to be eligible for a refund. Resalable is defined as the product still in its original packaging, with seals and wrapping in place. All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) issued through Fiber Tool Kits.
- Email our Sales Support Department at email@example.com to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions before returning any product.
- RMA Eligible Product(s) must be returned within 15 days of the delivery date (at your expense) through a “traceable means” (e.g., certified mail, UPS or FEDEX).
- The product must be in brand new (unused) unopened condition, in original product manufacturers packaging and unmodified to be eligible for return.
- All components and manuals must be returned.
- A clear return address and the RMA number must be on the package.
- Credit or refund is issued for returned products.
- Defective special order and value-added items are repaired or replaced but must be in brand new (unused) condition, in original product manufacturers packaging and unmodified to be eligible.
- In no event shall Fibertoolkits Reseller be liable for any claim for incidental or consequential damage arising out of or in connection with, manufacture, delivery or use of any product offered by Fibertoolkits Reseller.
- Items not in compliance with this return policy will be returned to you at your expense.
- Please inspect your shipment immediately. Any discrepancy or claims for freight damage must be made within five days of receipt. Packages not returned within 15 days and without a valid RMA number clearly and visibly marked on the outside of the package may be refused. Late returns and incomplete returns will be subject to restocking fees.
Each product you purchase from us is backed by the original manufacturer’s warranty that guarantees your purchase of each specific item. If you have questions regarding specific warranties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Answer: FOB Shipping Point Las Vegas, NV. Shipping Insurance is calculated in your shopping CART in real-time while choosing your shipping carrier. Insurance is calculated on the cumulative Purchase Price of each item shipped. Bottled items with Fluid are packaged with special care and packaging requirements are included in calculations. Shipping COSTS options chosen are visible in the CART and finalized in TOTALS at CHECKOUT. FREE Shipping does NOT include Insurance. Please request A Quote for Insurance if applicable on FREE Shipping. Please NOTE ASAP after your package(s) arrive if there is visible damage on the outside or inside of the package.
Answer: Fiber Tool Kits is available as an online Store only. The Store is NOT available for visit and Purchasing. Fiber Tool Kits is fully automated for online activity. Purchase Orders are processed through an SSL secured Credit Card and/or Payment Service. Shipping is calculated in Real Time while items are in the Purchasing Cart. You are offered shipping alternatives and choices at the time of purchase. Please note the "low pricing" is greatly influenced by the automated Purchasing Process. Orders need to be processed through the Online Shopping Cart. Verbal orders are NOT acceptable. Upon Credit Approval, Checkout items are sent to Order Processing for Shipping.
Answer: email@example.com (Account Info; Credit Card Questions) firstname.lastname@example.org (Order; Tech Issues, RMA) email@example.com (Pricing, Quantity, Application) firstname.lastname@example.org (Application, General Questions) Fiber Tool Kits Phone @ 702-687-1237
Answer: Your Credit Card Transaction/PayPal/ Amazon are with a secure SSL connection between YOU and YOUR Credit Card Company. Upon APPROVAL, Fiber Tool Kits is notified by the issuing authority to proceed with your order. Typically, the approval transaction is quick and secure (SSL) between you and your authorizing Credit Card Company. Fibertoolkits does NOT see your financial information.
Answer: We cannot accept orders by phone. Fiber Tool Kits is available as an online Store only. The Store is NOT available for Retail visit and Purchasing. Fiber Tool Kits is fully automated for online activity. Purchase Orders are processed through an SSL secured Credit Card and/or Payment Service. Shipping costs are calculated in Real Time while items are in the Purchasing Cart. You are offered shipping alternatives and choices at the time of purchase. Please note the "low pricing" is greatly influenced by the automated Purchasing Process. Orders need to be processed through the Online Shopping Cart. Verbal orders are NOT acceptable for accounting reasons and the shipping insurance process. Upon Credit Approval, Checkout items are sent to Order Processing for Shipping. Questions you may have about any order can be addressed through Chat or Email initially. This is the quickest method for getting our attention during an ACTIVE day. (See Contact Us FAQ) Again, we prefer email and chat! If YOU need to talk with us call Fiber Tool Kits @ 702-687-1237
Answer: At this time, Shipping is provided in the USA only. We do not ship Internationally.
Answer: SCROLL throughout the Fiber Tool Kits Site while choosing your favorite cleaning and inspection solutions by clicking on "add to kit quote" BLUE BUTTON. Kits are great for providing solutions for multiple cleaning requirements when you need them. Use the Browse the list link when you want to see what's in your kit. *** Use the UPDATE LIST button frequently to refresh your list. Add your Viavi Inspection tool and submit a Request For Quote. Typical response time will be within 24 hours. Your RFQ will include delivery time, item costs and shipping considerations.
FiberToolKits provides competitive pricing for normal to moderate purchase volumes as an online store.
Factory Direct Pricing is for moderate to higher volume requirements. Factory Direct Purchasing affords the opportunity to setup Term(s) with the Manufacturer as a option. Request For Quote (RFQ) is a request to the Factory for maximum volume discount based on 12-month timeline expectation. Pricing will be influenced by those expectations correspondingly. It costs nothing to inquire, and I recommend high volume users do such. If the MOQ is a problem, then I suggest you order through an online store. i.e., fibertoolkits.com or your local distributor. Fibertoolkits requires NO MOQ for most Products and does offer quantity Discounts.
Custom kits can be impacted by RFQ's as well. Build your custom kit and request pricing. In most cases, a discount will be provided. SEE How Do I Customize My Own Cleaning & Inspection Kit above.
Manufacturer’s, VAR’s, Reseller’s, etc.
If you are considering promoting your Product’s here, please review the following.
About Channel Partnering with FiberRep….
Traditionally, FiberRep has supported “Factory Direct Representation” only. After several requests, FiberRep is expanding “channel partnering” to include the following channel relationships:
Referral partners effectively pass leads by email, telephone or in person. Referral partners are typically remunerated with a commission although this may either be per lead or per sale.
Manufacturer’s Rep (exclusive or non-exclusive representation).
A manufacturers’ representative (rep), also known as independent Sales Representatives or sales agent, is an individual, sales agency or company that sells a Manufacturer’s products to engineering, labs, data centers, networking providers, wholesale and retail/end-user type customers.
When a Manufacturer hires a manufacturer’s rep firm, this usually means that a contract is signed between the two companies, which empower the rep to sell or solicit sales for the Manufacturer’s products as an agent in a defined territory. The products are usually ordered directly from the Manufacturer, who then pays a sales commission to the manufacturer’s rep firm. The commission rate varies according to the market and the product type. It can be anything from 1% to 50%, although a more typical commission rate would be 10% to 25% for low-cost or consumer products and 12% to 15% for high cost or industrial products.
Reasons to Channel Partner
- Accelerate sales growth.
- Extend your marketing: Reach buyers or segments not adequately served online or by your sales team.
- Make it more convenient for your customers to purchase (local presence)
- Cost effective alternative to hiring your own sales force.
- “Niche Market” Technical support
About FiberRep duties, experience and coverage…..
FiberRep is a Manufacturer’s Rep for Fiber Optic Suppliers on the West Coast. FiberRep understands the ever-evolving Technology exchanges within Specialty Fiber Optics and is constantly adapting new solutions provided by our Manufacturer’s.
FiberRep supports network providers, installers, job shops, contract manufacturer’s, aerospace, defense/government, industrial, data storage centers, test & measurement houses, broadband, telecommunications, medical, and end-user applications both custom and standard.
FiberRep is home based in Las Vegas, Nevada. FiberRep services the West Coast i.e. Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, California, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Arizona, and New Mexico. FiberRep also supports Factories in Mexico on the Borders of Arizona and California.
FiberRep has enjoyed a positive working relationship with Nanometer Technologies, Norland Products, USConec, Westover Scientific and JDSU for several years on the West Coast. FiberRep has also had a positive working relationship with Opto-Test as well.
Over 18 years of experience in Fiber Optic’s on the West Coast.
Let’s talk, especially if you are interested in discussing “channel partnering”.
More than 80% of American companies lease equipment to help them stay competitive and earn new profits.
Leasing equipment helps growing companies develop new markets and operate at peak efficiency. You can acquire our equipment with a low monthly lease fee and earn new profits now!
THERE ARE AT LEAST 9 GREAT REASONS TO ACQUIRE NANOMETER TECHNOLOGIES’ EQUIPMENT BY LEASING IT!
(If your business is like most, you’ve probably got better things to do with your cash!)
- YOUR EQUIPMENT CAN PAY FOR ITSELF EVERY MONTH and provide immediate positive cash flow to you. You keep the difference in excess of the low monthly lease fee.
- KEEP THE EQUIPMENT AT THE END OF THE LEASE FOR A NOMINAL LEASE-END PURCHASE OPTION. At lease end, you may purchase the equipment for a pre-determined low price, usually just 10% of the original cost or less!
- CONSERVE YOUR WORKING CAPITAL. Keep needed cash available for inventory purchases, advertising, overhead and reserves. Leasing allows cash to be invested, instead of being tied up in equipment.
- LEASING KEEPS YOUR BANK CREDIT LINES AVAILABLE for other needs, such as payroll or emergencies which arise.
- LEASING OFFERS FLEXIBLE PAYMENT SCHEDULES and options with terms structured to fit your specific need.
- APPROVAL IS FAST AND EASY. Apply online (click here or on the button below) or download an easy 1–page pdf application form. You can be approved for amounts up to $75,000 without financial statements, and in as little as a few hours.
- TAX BENEFITS. Your low monthly lease payments may also qualify you for extra income tax deductions. A lease can allow you to deduct either 100% of the cost of equipment or 100% of your monthly lease payments. (Limitations apply. Check with your tax advisor.)
- LEASE PAYMENTS ARE FIXED FOR THE TERM, so you know your costs won’t go up as market conditions change.
- LEASING PRESERVES YOUR PERSONAL BORROWING ABILITY. Commercial leases won’t usually show as an obligation on your individual credit bureau, so your personal credit won’t be impacted. This keeps your credit score higher than other financing methods.
|Wondering whether you should lease or pay cash?
Use this LEASE vs BUY CALCULATOR to make a more informed decision.
(And print a savings certificate good for $50 off of your first lease payment!)
Answer: http://www.fiberopticcleaners.net/catalog/index.php http://www.usconec.com/ http://norlandproducts.com/ http://nanometer.com/ http://www.sticklers.com