These 2.5mm CleanStixx Fiber Optic Swabs help fiber optic networks run faster and more reliably.
The Sticklers® 2.5mm Cleanstixx Optical Grade Cleaning Swab works best for OptiTap and Pin Termini applications. The Cleanstixx 2.5mm works well with the Sticklers® Fiber Optic Splice and Connector Cleaner cleaning fluid (#POC03M) in wet-dry applications. You can use it individually or with the MCC-POC03M fiber optic cleaning solvent. The MCC-POC03M cleaning fluid is injected through the cleaning sticks for exceptional performance.
- Work great on SC, ST, FC, E2000, OptiTap-style ports, MIL DTL 83526 TFOCA style socket termini
- Cleans other 2.5mm hardened connector systems
- Use on fiber optic end faces in ports, mating sleeves or sockets of high-speed fiber optic networks
- Patented sintered polymer fibers for consistent, high-purity cleaning
- Ultra clean construction – does not contain fabric, foam, glue or particulate to leave residue on end faces
- 2.5mm fiber optic swabs are precisely molded to clean the entire end face, not just the central core or contact zone
- For best results, use Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Connector Cleaning Fluid that cleans effectively, dissipates static, and leaves no residue
- Come in high-purity self-sealing bags
- 50 Swabs per box (10 swabs in 5 self-sealing bags)
- NSN: #6070-01-553-2263
The CleanStixx Cleaning Stick is the only cleaning stick on the market that cleans the entire end face, not just the contact zone. Sticklers® CleanClickers are package color-coded by connector size. Users know they have the right tool for the application with color coding. Precision molded to the exact size and shape for better cleaning is what Installers and Technicians find especially relevant. Also, the CleanStixx Cleaning Sticks package is in a high-purity, re-sealable bag. The Sticklers® CleanStixx Cleaning Sticks work best with the Sticklers® Fiber Optic Splice and Connector Cleaner cleaning fluid (#POCO3M)
Visit 2.5mm Cleanstixx for more product info and ordering.
or more of “My World”
Email, CHAT, or call if you have questions (use MENU above for contact)