CleanClicker™ Male MT Fiber Cleaner Cassette
Discount per Quantity
unit of measurement for orders is (1) cassette; There are 10cassettes/Case! Please Request a Factory Direct Quote for larger quantities.
This male MPO fiber cleaner cassette is an important enhancement for companies using MPO connectors. This device has been specifically adapted to clean the male MT ferrules end faces; that is, cleaning the end faces between the alignment pins. This handy tool will deliver faster, better, less expensive fiber cleaning: a simple, low-cost, high-quality cassette cleaner. Compared to CLETOPS and “wedge of cheese” designs, the Sticklers™ tool saves time and money.
The Sticklers™ Male MPO Fiber Cleaner Cassette key features:
- A narrower back-plate enables the alignment pins to “straddle” the cleaning ribbon and the back-plate, so the pins don’t prevent the cleaning ribbon from scrubbing the fiber end faces
- This is a simpler and intuitive design, which reduces costs
- Features micro-woven cleaning ribbon with excellent dust trapping and residue absorption
- Easily allows techs to clean multiple end-faces before advancing the wipe, saving money
- 500+ cleanings per tool
- Enables wet-dry cleaning, for the best results
- Compact size easily fits into any operator’s hand
- No surprises — translucent housing makes it easy to see the remaining quantity of cleaning ribbon
- Generally lowers the cost-per-clean 50-80%
- Color coded for easy discrimination; this tool has a pink label
This tool has a different, narrower back-plate beneath the cleaning ribbon. This plate and the ribbon is slightly narrower than the distance between the MPO guide pins. This allows the guide pins to straddle the cleaning ribbon. The narrow back-plate means operators can apply the proper amount of pressure and cleaning force on to the fiber end faces during the wipe process. This pressure and improved cleaning is not possible without the modified back-plate and results in enhanced cleaning results. Cheaper “knock-off” products (illustrated right) do not offer this capability.
The cleaning ribbon width for both versions of the CASSETTE CLEANCLICKER is 12.5 meters (approximately 40 feet). Either cassette will provide users with at least 500 clean end faces.
This is simply a better mousetrap for companies relying on MPO connectivity. It also cleans simplex SC, FC, ST, LC connectors, plus unmated jumper assemblies and the already-mentioned male MPO fiber assemblies. It is optimized for carrier networks and is ideal for OSP and premises applications, enterprise applications, field installation kits, OEM assembly, and even research labs. Contains about 500+ cleanings. For even better results, use with the Sticklers™ cleaning fluid (#MCC-POC03M and the new #MCC-POC10M).
** Search Engine is intuitive.
|Dimensions||5 × 2.5 × 1 in|
Cassette Cleaner MT